I’ve decided to inform you about my thoughts on Harry Potter– Snapshot style-
Why I love Harry Potter?
1) I grew up with the books, literally. It’s fun to read about kids your own age.
2) Magic! Der!
3) ‘Cause all children should get swept away in fantasy
Favorite book in the series?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!
1) Because I’d never experienced so many shocks and twists in a novel before; It’s magical.
2) Because we learn the origins of the Marauders Map
3) Time Travel be blowin’ my mind
4) Harry and Ron haven’t turned into douche-y teenagers yet
I believe in the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry goes into the Forbidden Forest, and sees some cray cray sh*t. Basically he walks in on Quirrell/Voldemort drinking the blood out of a slain unicorn. It might not sound scary, but hearing that late at night when I was 8 or 9 gave me a nightmare! Actually just go watch the movie and tell me it is not a terrifying scene!
I told you!
Dolores Umbridge. She is just the meanest thing. Also, I read something that made me laugh, and then think, and then get a little disturbed. But then I kind of loved it.
Have you ever wondered what happened to Umbridge when she gets carried away in the forest by the centaur folk? Obviously they don’t kill her, because she’s back in the hospital later. So what exactly went down….Find out!
1) Students mourning Dumbledore’s death. It was so perfect, and maybe just maybe, makes me a little misty-eyed.
2) Harry and Hermione dancing in the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2. I loved this scene, although seemingly random. It enforces the reality of 16-17 year-olds not knowing if they’re going to survive or what will happen to their world. And it shows the redeeming character of Harry.
Well now, that was fun, no? If inclined, write your answers to the above questions in a comment!